|a recent purchase from Kirklands|
with Christmas gift card
1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
Abundant Snow and Pleasure
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first person to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
My impulse is to be one of the first to speak up in a group, and especially if nobody else is responding. However, as I age, I am realizing the benefits of not sticking my neck out so much.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
I was in the 6th grade with junior high looming up fast. I won an art contes and was featured in our town's local newspaper, which was a real surprise to me.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped, go here for inspiration.
I'm really not in touch with Winnie the Pooh and his friends but I took the quiz and here is who I tested out to be:
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
I use the Maps App on my iPhone to give me audible directions to unfamiliar destinations. What a wonderful invention that is!
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR), San Antonio (TX), Sanibel (FL) ... you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
I would choose Sanibel Island, Florida. I've heard nothing but good things about it and I have people in the Land of Flip Flops that I would invite to join me.
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
"Let It Be Me" by the Everly Brothers. When Beloved and I were dating, it was "our song," and still is!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
At my house are praying for a peaceful inauguration and transition of power this Friday. May God bless America!
"First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers ... be made
... for kings and all who are in authority ..." (I Timothy 2:1,2)
* * * * *