Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Favorite Tree Ornaments

It was hard to narrow it down to just a few, but without a doubt, I would be very sad if I lost these:

my babies who now have their own babies (one even has TWO teenagers!!)


My mother made these ornaments for me with the kids' school pictures. 


And this one ...

Us on our wedding day

My sister, who can do with wood what I do with fabric, made this one from one of our wedding photos. As you can tell by the year, this is a big one for us and we will be celebrating it in just a few days! 

Of course, like most people who've been adults F.O.R.E.V.E.R., we have many many more Christmas tree ornaments, but these are my all-time top favorites. I would add more pictures, but 'tis a busy time of year!

************


This post was inspired by my blogging friend, Just Simply Linda.  To see the tour of her favorite tree ornaments, click here:

4 comments:

  1. You are just too sweet, Barbara. Our 27th anniversary is the 31st of Dec. Many Happy wishes for you on your anniversary...Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious..I have an ornament with a photo of my parents' 50th that I've hung on the tree since 2006. They're both gone home now.....we married in 1967 so I have you beat by a few years. Happy Anniversary.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally understand why those are your all-time favorites! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, meaningful ornaments! Time sure does fly...45 years goes by in little more than a blink.

    ReplyDelete