Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Persevere


This is a beautiful verse, although when in the throes of conflict, it is the last thing we want to hear. I have felt for some time that this is an area where I need to meditate and focus, change, whether the situations are big or small. 

I don't need to give any specifics.... I think most followers of Jesus Christ see the truth here for themselves. We want to be found faithful by our Lord when all is said and done.

But remember this, it is not by our works that we are eternally saved. The blood of Jesus has got us covered and because of His sacrifice, we are righteous in the eyes of God.

4 comments:

  1. Well said. I'm not perfect and sure have lots to work on, but Praise Jesus, He does have us covered. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good Lord knows (fully knows) I am a work in progress. A beautifully made post, have a lovely rest of this Saturday. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we so thankful for the grace that HE extends towards us. He's shown more than a fair share towards me for sure. Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace...amazing grace...oh how He loves you and me... Reminds me of a song we sang twenty years or so ago..."it's not by works of righteousness, but by His grace alone."

    ReplyDelete