Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Writing Whimsey for Fun

Grammys Place Bed and Breakfast

In addition to my real life at The Brown Bungalow, there is my imaginary home in the town of Whistlestop, somewhere deep in the high mountains where I own and operate a Bed and Breakfast with Grandad Bear. In the past few days a new chapter was added to the story.


My neck was stiff and a shooting pain tensed my upper back muscles. It felt like I hadn’t moved in weeks. While I would have liked nothing better than to forget my “to do list” and run away to a spa with steamy hot springs bubbling out of the earth and a menu of grilled salmon with crispy potatoes, I absolutely could not get away. Not now, anyway.


Mandy Sue



2 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to be a guest at Grammy's Place...beautiful my friend. beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely place for a get-away!! :)

    ReplyDelete