Formerly The Brown Bungalow, this blog has changed names to reflect my new location in the deep South. We are leaving the Columbines for Magnolias; donating wooly socks to buy sandals; pouring out the hot beverages to sip iced tea; and building sand castles instead of snowmen.
Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. I’m answering here on my blog, and then hopping over to Joyce’s blog, at From This Side of the Pond to link up my answers with other bloggers who are participating.
1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
I’m comfortable with silence. But I also enjoy quiet music in the background. Yes, I seek times and places to be silent. My favorite place for that is my bedroom closet.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
A chocolate-dipped strawberry!
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I wear jeans just about every single day. If not all day long, then some part of it. I don’t have a blue jean jacket but I do have a vest. However, I like for the jacket or vest to be the same shade of blue as the jeans but seldom do they match well enough to satisfy me.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way? No, I’m not superstitious.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
I could be a “Bad Hair Day Queen”!!!
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
Traffic. I pray a lot in the car, and often out loud.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I (fill in the blank) ... I cannot think of a good response for this one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
our hall pew
Hooray! Halloween will be gone in just a few days. I am ready to move on to the season of gratitude and Thanksgiving.