Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Feelin' Poorly

photo credit

This has been a slow day for me. Routine fasting lab work this morning affected my energy level for the rest of my day, as it usually does. After driving home I slept for two hours in front of HGTV. Beloved took us out to supper because of my blindness -- I couldn't see myself cooking.



A strong cup of coffee probably would have got me back on my feet sooner but I gave that up years ago. Tomorrow should be better.


free pattern from Martingale Publishing


One thing that tends to rev up  my enthusiasm and perk up my body  when the energy takes a dive is to review quilting pictures. Today's email from Martingale was a big help. I won't steal their thunder, but if you want to see it, click here.



If you poke around their links long enough you'll find these two projects: 



from Folk-Art Favorites by Martingale

Now that makes my pulse quicken!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am stealing that for future use!! I'm blind...and can't see myself cooking tonight!! LOVE it! LOL

    ReplyDelete