|Petunia flower box in Historic Castle Rock|
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something in pink?
|me 'n Denise|
Pink clothes. Recently I was noticing that there are lot of pink tops and jewelry in my closet. In the spring/summer months, I wear it often. Pink is cheerful!
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
My favorite thing about gym class was when it was over and I could go on to my next class. The worst part was when they took roll to see if everybody took a shower. C'mon!!!
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
Weddings and funerals. Roses are perfect for any occasion.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Writing is my preference because I always have SOMETHING to say!
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
Hmmm. This is a tough one for me to address because I don't tend to be lazy. (just sayin'!) I like the feeling of accomplishment and often I try to do the hardest thing first so I can get it out of the way for more fun activities.
As for Sam Keen's quote, if I were in the deep South where it's hot and humid, then yes, I would move slower, if at all. Blessedly, I live in a part of the country where the altitude is high, the air is dry and generally cooler, so it's easier to feel invigorated.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
Funny you should ask that .... Of the 3 options, I will be enjoying one of them this summer, surrounded by all of my children and grandchildren!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
"Penny for your thoughts."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
One of my favorite quotes is by Charles Dickens:
* * * * *
Today I am linking with other bloggers over at Joyce's blog,