Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year New Goals

putting away Christmas decorations for another year

Hey blog readers,

The New Year has arrived with new goals and a change for my writing. 

I am keeping this blog and will add to it occasionally, but there are two other areas where I would like to devote more attention in 2015.  As a result of that decision, this blog will have to take a back seat.

My Bungalow Kitchen is my foodie blog where I share the gluten-free recipes and other nutritional changes I've had to make in the last 14 months for the sake of improving some health problems. If food allergies are an issue for you, there may be something  in My Bungalow Kitchen that would interest you.

My other pursuit is not new but just something I want to do more of, and that's in my sewing room. I have recently become active again with a sewing group that donates quilts to a variety of community agencies.  I also have some sewing projects I want to do for my own home. Then there's the matter of sewing baby quilts for my prolific children (11 grands as of this writing, 2 of them to be born in the next few months)! 

I just wanted you to know what's happening here. Thank you for the interest you show in my blog(s). I hope you will continue to stop by as time allows.

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Barbara




1 comment:

  1. Happy New year! Congratulations on the new expected grandchildren, Barbara! I'm glad you found a quilting group to join in your area.

    ReplyDelete