|from Mary's home - beautiful decor for Christmas|
1. What is one new holiday tradition you'd like to establish, or one you've established recently, say in the last year or two?
I will be sending out paper cards to just a few people, mostly elderly, who don't have a computer and/or don't do email. This whole idea enables me to be much more creative, saves a lot of time (and writer's cramp), and it's free-free-free!!!
2. It's the second week of December. Have you sipped a cup of eggnog yet this month? Wrapped a gift? Opened a gift? Lit a candle? Eaten a Christmas cookie? Seen Santa in person? Watched a Christmas movie or special? Read scripture relating to the birth of Jesus?
3. Do you think it's better to be an adult or a child at Christmastime? Explain.
4. It's often said, 'Good things come to those who wait' ... agree or disagree? Why?
5. What's the last sweet thing you baked? Did you keep it, take it to a party/event, or give it away?
6. This question comes to us courtesy of Jhona who blogs over at The Red House at the End of the Lane. Everyone hop over and say hi to Jhona this week! Here is her question ... "I heard an actor talk about how he makes a conscious choice to talk to people in elevators. He chooses to connect, make eye contact, and converse. Do you talk to people/strangers when you're in an elevator or any other place where you might have to wait together? Why or why not?
By the way, who was the actor? My guess is Matthew McConaughey.
7. Are you on the naughty or nice list this year? What put you there?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
For many years I made table runners for Christmas gifts, although not this year. My friend Mary sent this picture of a Christmas table runner her quilting friend made for her. It's Christmas on one side and Thanksgiving/Autumn on the opposite side. I am fascinated with this clever idea.